We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Love to Learn!

My little Valentine LOVES to learn {especially when I call it 'playing games' and not 'Mommy School'}! This month I took advantage of some wonderful Pre-K packs that I have found on Pinterest - definitely check them out if Mommy School interests you! Here's Merritt standing in front of her LOVELY work!
My friend Jen made these last year and I printed out a bunch but never got around to using them until this year. Lady Valentine loved sorting the sweetheart candies, counting them, and then graphing the hearts. This activity became a nightly 'game' at dinner time - each night we opened a new box. I was also amazed at her memory because she would remember the day before's count and compare the amount!
The Valentine Pre-K pack I downloaded from Over the Big Moon was fantastic! The graphics were super cute and included lots of different activities that were just right with what she is doing at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment