We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Months Today!

My 'not-so-little' little man is 3 months today today! Since my last post, our family has moved into a new house... yes, again. Ross did fantastic with the move and is getting adjusted to unpacking and redirecting. His room was a horrific mustard yellow color, so he had to move back into his pack and play while we painted his room.
Ross continues grow and develop right on 'schedule.' He is very alert and keeps me in his sightline at all times. He is still a momma's boy and I <3 that.
I have gone backto work, which was very difficult, but Ross did very well and loves the lady that is taking care of him. We have started a book, his daily diary of all of his feedings, naps, and accomplishments. I know I am going to love looking back on this book when he's older but right now it helps with my peace of mind.
He's my stud-muffin lounging in his bath - another picture he will be o excited I took when he's 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment