We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The week before FOUR...

The week before Ross' arrival, we wanted Merritt to feel as special as possible, knowing that alot of our attention would be focused on Ross. Merritt has been our whole world, our princess for over 3 years and I have been nervous about her reaction to a new baby taking that attention. I had planned to do as much as I could with Merritt, no matter the heat or errands that needed to be done before Ross arrived.
When my sister-in-law called and asked if we wanted to go to Kiddie Acres, we of course, said yes! Merritt loved all the rides and hanging out with her cousins! Afterwards, we kept the 'Merritt is going to be the BEST big sister' day going by eating lunch at Mighty Fine Burgers and then a trip tp the Arboretum to feed the ducks, turtles, and birds.
Wow! Check out the belly behind Merritt's head!
We also joined our friends, Kat and Trenton at the Austin Science Center for some exploring. My little scientist LOVED the magnify glass. A couple of times she pointed it at my belly to see if she could see Ross.... I thought about telling herthat if she saw him, ask him when he was planning on coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment