We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Excuse my Absence...

I am still here - I promise! Within the past month I have: * Ended the school year with my 2nd Grade students. * Packed up my classroom and moved classrooms from upstairs to downstairs. * Had to make some difficult decisions about Merritt's schooling for next year. * Packed a house that Beau, Merritt and I have lived in for the past 8 years. * Moved into our new house and unpacked more 'stuff' then I know what to do with. * As a gift to my computer, I gave it some kind of worm, so it has been in the shop for weeks while they work to get all my documents and {gulp} ALL my pictures {insert hysterical sobbing here when I thought I had lost every picture of Merritt I have ever taken} * Oh, and I am 8 months pregnant. So, I am back :) A little less stressed but doing many things that I will soon post!

No comments:

Post a Comment