We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Here Comes the Flower Girl {Part 1}

Merritt and I arrived at the Hilton Hotel for her day of pampering before she walked down the aisle as the Princess Flower Girl. Here is the 'Future' Mrs. Sarah Randall on her wedding day!
Sarah and Merritt got their hair done at the same time. I joked around that this was Merritt's 'Toddlers and Tiaras' moment. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get Merritt fitted for a flipper or get her spray tanned :0
For Merritt's Birthday, Sarah gave Merritt bloomers with Flower Girl monogrammed. Had to take one of those, 'Mom, I can't believe you took a picture of my butt!' pictures that I am sure will embarrass her greatly when she grows up.
Once we were dressed and ready to go, everyone got into the limo headed to the church!!

No comments:

Post a Comment