We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents in Houston. The family spent the day outside playing, relaxing, and watching the caterpillars that were enjoying their Thanksgiving leaves. Merritt sang and showed off her moves with her two favorite songs, 'Any turkey can tango' and 'I'm silly and I know it' {sung to the tune of 'I'm sexy and I know it'}. There is video and yes I will use it to blackmail her later in life :)
Merritt waiting for Daddy to find her in her hiding spot...
And refusing to look at me when I have the camera and terrific natural light but still beautiful!
And then it was turkey time! Merritt enjoyed her food while Ross...
looked on, wondering where is mine??
Next year buddy, I have no doubt you will clear your plate.
And Hook'em Horns - what a great way to end a terrific rivalry! Longhorns won the first, the last, and most of them in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment