We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Love for Merritt's Teachers

Merritt loves school and we owe that to her teachers. I couldn't wait for Teacher Appreciation Week in May so I decided to count down to the Holiday Break with the 5 Days of Christmas... On the 1st Day of Christmas, Merritt gave her teachers... Something for them to use, She's giving y'all these clipboards, so papers you won't lose. {Merritt picked the colors that she thought her teachers would like.} On the 2nd day of Christmas, Merritt gave her teachers... 2 Turtle Doves, Did you know two turtle doves are extremely hard to find? So here are Turtles and Doves, The chocolate candy kind! On the 3rd day of Christmas, Merritt gave her teachers... Three types of popcorn for a snack, Sorry that's all the food, I could fit in my backpack! On the 4th day of Christmas, Merritt gave her teachers... Stuff 4 the class. Dry-eraser markers come in four, As my teachers, you really help me soar. And my binder clips, I'm sure it could be very tempting, to use them on my lips! On the 5th day of Christmas, Merritt gave her teachers... 5 Golden Rings Only five golden rings? There are really more, Of Sonic onion rings, Yummy to core!

No comments:

Post a Comment